Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sweet Stuffling Christmas Ornaments

Just a quick post to share my Sweet Stuffling Christmas ornaments.  These little cuties measure about 3 inches tall and are made from my favourite hand woven felt.  I received a request to make two of these for a dear lady who has a few of my other bears in her collection.  Thanks for the wonderful idea Vicky!  I didn't think it could be done because of the tiny arms and legs, but I think they turned out quite nicely:)


So, the first pink and white bunny and the last red bear above are spoken for, and the rest will be available in my shop tomorrow.


I'll be working on some Little Ladies and some tiny Christmas Poppet ornaments and hope to have them done by the end of the weekend.

To all of my friends in the States, I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Enjoy that turkey!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, please, please, please, can I buy the white bunny with the blue body?--it will go PERFECTLY with our house! Can you email me to arrange for payment (CherylH@twcny.rr.com)?
    Warmly,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love them. I hope you plan on making some more. I just peeked in your etsy shop and there are only two left!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much Cheryl! I've sent you an email and will wait to hear from you.
    Thank you Carol Anne, I will be making a few more when I get some more felt:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, you make the cutest dolls I have ever seen, they make me laugh and smile
    so glad you are my blog friend
    Karey

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet little treats, Shelly!

    It is Thanksgiving here in the states, and I count it a blessing to know you and to enjoy your art. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Karey! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! I'm so glad you like them and I'm happy to have you as a blog friend too:)

    Dear Beth, hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving and I too feel it is a blessing to know you!

    hugs,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading what you have to say!