Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays Dear Friends!!

Here's wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!  I also wanted to say a HUGE 'THANK YOU' to you all for your visits and comments on my posts!  I always look forward to reading what you have to say:)

As this will more than likely be my last post befor Christmas, I thought I'd share a couple of things I've been working on this week.  I just finished up three new mohair Petal Bears:  Francesca Kitten, Charlie Bunny and Blossom Bear.  The kitten and the bunny are now available in my shop, but the Bear was a gift for a very dear friend.


For Charlie Bunny, I made a tiny, embroidered felt book that will keep him busy on his travels.  He wears a cream scarf to keep off the chill.  Francesca loves playing dress-up, so I gave her a lacey scarf and headband and added tiny glass beads and a felt flower.


Both are filled with generous pinches of fragrant lavender, so they smell divine!

Lately, my head has been full of new ideas and I'm excited to give you a sneek peek of my next project!  I'ts going to be something completely different....


These are but a sampling of some ideas swirling around in my head.  One of my plans is to make them into bigger prints, painted of course and embelished with all sorts of pretty things like glitter, beads and lovely papers!  And maybe, just maybe (it's still a thought..) make some into paper dolls with different outfits. 

For now, I am going to finish this busy week and enjoy Christmas with my family and take a much needed break!  I hope yours is filled with peace, love and joy:)

Warm Wishes,
Shelly
xo