Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fluff and Wasabi

Goodness me, how time flies!  Didn't realize that it's been over two weeks since I've posted anything!  Hope you all had a wonderful LOVE day!

I recently completed two mohair Petal Bears.  The first was a custom order for an anime kitten.  Her name is Fluff and she has a pet bird named Mavis.  The second, an anime elephant named Wasabi.



Fluff is made from cream and pink long pile mohair and she wears a pink and white ruffle about her neck with a pretty beaded flower.  Mavis is made from felt and I've beaded and embroidered her tiny body.  She can sit and stand and turn her head from side to side.
Pea green and cream mohair were used to create Wasabi. She wears a delicate lace scarf with a vintage button and a rusty bell.  Available in my shop for adoption.

Hope you all have a wonderful week:)

12 comments:

  1. They are absolutely precious and the colors are really beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful Happy Valentine's Day!
    ~Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Evelyn! We had a lovely V Day too! Hope yours was special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Shelly, Wasabi is the cutest, fuzziest elephant I've ever seen :-) A wonderful creation, like all of your creations.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the Queen of Cute, they are so sweet love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all, Shelly, especially the little elephant! All your recent mohair creations finally inspired me to cut into my own scrap of mohair that I've been hoarding for almost a year!

    I'll post about it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Karen and Jill! Can't wait to see what you've made out of your mohair Jill, will have to pop in for a visit:) Know how you feel though, the first cut is the hardest!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them so much, Shelly! They are atonishing beautiful and cute.
    Please, send my your address, because you won my give-away and I want to send you the print you chose. Yay! (info@camamiel.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came to your blog through Beth's By Hook, By Hand, and I just love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so nice to meet you Fiona, thanks so much for your kind words!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading what you have to say!