Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

A Trip to the Patisserie - Paper Doll and Accessories

Did you love paper dolls as a child?  What about vintage greeting cards, beautifully hand illustrated and  sprinkled with glitter and nostalgia?  Well, I am a huge lover of both and wanted to create a paper doll collection that would reflect a certain vintage charm and bring back memories of a childhood filled with innocence and fun.


A Trip to the Patisserie is the first in a new series of paper dolls and accessories that I am working on and I'm very excited about the finished set!  I hand drew and coloured them with pencil crayon, turned them into prints and then embellished them with tinsel and fine glitters, as well as microbeads.  Each set will be signed and dated by me and I think they'd look lovely set in pretty frames and hung in a little girl's room.


This set is also available in a colour-your-own version, and both are now available in my new shop.  Hope you like them!















P.S.  Thanks to all who have left comments on my pattern giveaway!  There are two days left before the draw, so if you haven't put your name in yet, please don't forget!

See you on Wednesday:)
Shelly