Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fairy Tale Dolls

Hello dear friends!  I've been working on a little project for the past couple of weeks, and if you've been following the last few posts, will have already seen the first two dolls in my new series of Fairy Tale dolls.  These little girls were inspired by the beloved fairy tales that we all know and loved as children!  I've finally finished the set and here they all are: Li'll Red, Alice in Wonderland, Snow White and the Little Mermaid.

Each doll was made with wool blend felts from http://www.etsy.com/shop/BenzieBazaar and they measure between 5 and 6 inches tall.  The patterns for these little girls are now available in my shop.

Have a happy weekend,
~Shelly
xo

17 comments:

  1. They are adorable! I now have to get the pattern. Your work is so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marlene! I just loved making these little dolls, they don't take long at all and are a wonderful size for little hands to hold:)

      Delete
    2. They are exactly the right size for little hands to hold. They are adorable.
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. Lovely. So cute ... Congratulations. I'm going to pin it on pinterest :) http://pinterest.com/lolaazul/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all wonderful Shelly!! Your creativity is amazing!!! I adore the little mermaid!!
    Hugs
    Vicky xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. UNA PRECIOSA COLECCIÓN PERO AQUÍ NO VENDEN ESOS COLORES TAN DELICADOS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your creativity!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly, your work is so totally charming. It is a pure pleasure to watch you create :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Shelly! They are all so adorable and sweet! Beautifully made my friend! You are a very talented and creative artist and I love your patterns! Have a wonderful week! xo~ Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest sweet Shelly, so happy i found your work and blog today!! Your dolls are sooo sweet and thi sis such a beautiful collection! Happy april and have a lovely merry happy week! Love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so sweet and fresh! Lovely! I love the colours and the little turned-in toes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just saw them on Pinterest, where I pined under doll love and have had many repins from it. Such cutness, suchtalent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading what you have to say!