Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Special Gift Just for You!

I owe a great many of you a lot of thanks for all the support, encouragement and wonderful compliments you have given me along the way.  So, to show my appreciation, I have a little something special to share with you!
 This adorable paper doll and her little outfits are all ready to be coloured and embellished and cut out and assembled!  To download and print them, all you have to do, is click here.
 I have also created this paper doll in honour of my dear Nan who passed away recently and who shared my love of dolls.  I know she would've loved this little girl whom I named after her - Edna May, and all the little outfits that she'll be able to wear! 

Please make sure that you print the doll onto a thicker card stock.  She is quite delicate and the heavier card stock will help to keep her nice and sturdy.  I printed her outfits onto regular printer paper and used coloured pencils and fine glitter to embellish them.

I hope you or whoever you've printed them out for will have many hours of fun!
~Shelly xo

24 comments:

  1. What a lovely tribute! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Shelly. Thank you...it's being printed off as I type! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU so much, Shelly, for sharing this with us!! It is really adorable and will be loads of FUN!! :)))

    And such a LOVELY tribute to your Nan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! She's lovely and a wonderful tribute to your Nan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Shelly. What a beautiful way to remember someone very special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Like everything you create! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful remembrance of your nan. Shelly, she is adorable. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little Edna May is delightful. I'm sure your dear Nan would be pleased. These paper dolls remind me of my childhood. I loved dressing Paper dolls.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Shelly, What a wonderful way to remember your Nan! Thank you so much for sharing her with all of us. How special to have a shared love of dolls and dollmaking with her. To share her with all of us makes me feel special too! I love your work and you!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shelly, I love your work. She is wonderful. Reminds me of Blythe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very special, indeed.
    Thank you for sharing your story and doll with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How wonderful! I know three little girls who will be happy when they come home from school this afternoon!
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shelly, your talent and generosity are a blessing to us all. I am sorry to hear of your Nan's passing; your paper doll is a loving tribute to her.

    Take good care,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shelly,

    What a beautiful way to remember your darling Nan! I hope you are doing well ~ I think of you often!!!

    Thank you for this wonderful paperdoll!

    Hugs,
    Sandie XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shelly, you really are amazingly talented and kind-hearted. Thanks for sharing this sweet paper doll with us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eu adorei os trabalhos todos, vou fazer alguns.grata

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading what you have to say!