Thursday, March 24, 2016

My Felt Doll Knitted Outfit Patterns

Hey there everyone!  I have some lovely news to share!  My wonderful Mum has designed three new knitted outfit patterns to fit the dolls from my new book - My Felt Doll.  There's a cute little wrap cardigan which is perfect for the Prima Ballerina, an adorable dressing gown to compliment the Bedtime Doll and a fun little Summer romper to wear on a sunny day!
Mum is busily working on the next design - the sweetest little dress ever!!  I cannot wait to show it to you, it is absolutely gorgeous!!  Anyway, for those of you who like to knit, these patterns are now available in my Mum's Etsy shop:  https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/myfairdolly.  And by the way, she'd love to knit one for you if you're not a knitter (like me:)!
Here are a few more pics of the outfits..
I just wanted to say a very big Thank You to everyone who has purchased my book!  I've had such wonderful feedback from so many of you and I'm so glad that you like it!!
hugs,

16 comments:

  1. I very much like this knitted outfits. Are there any knitted styles in your book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought your book and love every bit of it! Please tell you mum that I love her knits, they're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dolls are adorable and so are those new outfits. I received my package so quickly from you it shocked me because I know how slow Canada Post is. The felt is so thick. Should I continue to work with felt (as rubberstamping is my main hobby and I'm on a design team), I will definitely be ordering my felt from you.

    Beth
    http://sunflowers-dragonflies.ca/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. These outfits are just adorable...I have your book and love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the knits your Mother has made for your wonderful dolls!

    warmly,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mom's work is wonderful! Both of you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Я очень люблю Ваших кукол и постоянно ими любуюсь. У них очень милое лицо, очаровательная улыбка.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this book! They will make such adorable Christmas gifts. They are just the cuties little dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This must have been so hard work, as always you are very creative and your handmades are beautiful :) keep up..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything you do. You're inspirational. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have just bought these knitting patterns to go with your beautiful doll! I can't find the ballerina cardigan though? I would love the make it for my daughter x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do we get the patterns for the knitted outfits?I love them all
    Thanks so much, I love making the dolls 8n your book, wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading what you have to say!