Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Embroideries

Hi everyone!  My mind is all a-buzz with new ideas for the coming year!  I'm hoping to add quite a few new projects to my shop and one of them is embroidered patterns.  Most of you who've visited my Facebook page and Flickr have had a peek at what I've been working on for the last couple of weeks and I'm very excited to say that the pdf patterns for the first three little girls are now ready and will be available in my shop later on this afternoon!  These are just the beginning of many more to come and I hope you like how they've turned out!  Each one has been coloured in with coloured pencils - I think that was my favourite part!


I like the idea of displaying them on a wall in their embroidery hoops, but you could transfer the patterns onto a little dress or an apron, tote bag etc... Each will be sold separately, or for those who'd like them all, I'll have the option of the entire set.


For the fairy, I used metallic silver thread to outline her wings and tiny seed beads for her buttons.













This little one is my favourite of all!  Love the little flowers!













And this one would look so sweet on an apron!











Of course, there's a bonus to these little embroidery designs!  Why not print out some for the kids to colour while you're embroidering them!




















I can never resist a good colouring-in session!

Enjoy your week!
~Shelly  xo